Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part Dos
- Oh Oh Oh...Merry Christmas!* (A Pictorial Retrospective)
- The Brick, Part 2
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part 1
- Dude: You'll Never Believe What Happened to Me! (Actually, You'll Totally Believe It...)
- Most Likely to Succeed ... at Divorce?!?!
Tag Archives: symbol
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading