Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- Dude: You'll Never Believe What Happened to Me! (Actually, You'll Totally Believe It...)
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- The one where Jennifer Aniston presses her supple lips to my soft, tender cheek…
- A Blog for a Blog?
- I love you. Now go away...
- Jesus is My Trash Man: A Christmas Story (Sans Secret Ovaltine Message...)
Tag Archives: reinvention
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading