Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Six Degrees of Mikalee Byerman
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- My Big Fat Poop Wedding
- Dear Universe: Can You Hear Me Now?
- I Know You Are But What Am I? (Actually, That's a Load of Crap, So Tell Me What/How/Who You Are...Please?)
- Parallel Parenting Part Pooh. Oops, I Mean, Part Two: Crossing the Line
Tag Archives: Mikalee Byerman
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading