Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- Dude: You'll Never Believe What Happened to Me! (Actually, You'll Totally Believe It...)
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman (with a Big-Time Confession to Make...)
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- The Brick(ginning)
- The Brick, Part 2
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- I Know You Are But What Am I? (Actually, That's a Load of Crap, So Tell Me What/How/Who You Are...Please?)
Tag Archives: marriage
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading