Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- Our Visit with the (Hooker) Ghost of Christmas Past...
- A Blog for a Blog?
- Top 5 Bizarre Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for the Cynical, Bitter and Jaded (Plus a Perky Giveaway!)
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- Are You There, Justice? It's Me, Mikalee.
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- You Never Know When the Day Before is the Day Before
Tag Archives: marriage
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading