Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- You Never Know When the Day Before is the Day Before
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part Dos
- Dude: You'll Never Believe What Happened to Me! (Actually, You'll Totally Believe It...)
- Parallel Parenting Part Pooh. Oops, I Mean, Part Two: Crossing the Line
- Subscribe, Silly!
- Most Likely to Succeed ... at Divorce?!?!
Tag Archives: marriage
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading