Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part 1
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Most Likely to Succeed ... at Divorce?!?!
- The Brick(ginning)
- You Have an (Arti)Choke-Hold on My Heart, Valentine
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part Dos
- I Know You Are But What Am I? (Actually, That's a Load of Crap, So Tell Me What/How/Who You Are...Please?)
- Dude: You'll Never Believe What Happened to Me! (Actually, You'll Totally Believe It...)
- You Never Know When the Day Before is the Day Before
- Oh I’m Sorry … Am I Blogging Too Loudly?
Tag Archives: marriage
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading