Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- Screw the Meet-Cute. Can Someone Please Write Me a Breakup-Normal?
- The Brick, Part 2
- Weathering the Perfect (Shit) Storm
- Taking the Bull(shit) by the Horns
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- Hi. I’m the Universe’s Bitch. Nice to Meet You.
- The Brick(ginning)
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman (with a Big-Time Confession to Make...)
- Dear Universe (The Addendum): Oops. My Bad...
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
Tag Archives: marriage
You’ve all seen ’em before: The “What’s Your (fill-in-the-blank) Name” games that make their rounds on Facebook and throughout the vast social media-sphere (media-verse? media-laxy?). And really, they’re annoying. If by “annoying” I mean “addictive.” For example, one of my … Continue reading