Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part 1
- Most Likely to Succeed ... at Divorce?!?!
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman (with a Big-Time Confession to Make...)
- The Brick(ginning)
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- Audacity, thy name is…Carol Anne Riddell and John Partilla
- Oh I’m Sorry … Am I Blogging Too Loudly?
- You Have an (Arti)Choke-Hold on My Heart, Valentine
Tag Archives: commitment
Do you know the core theoretical underpinning of Valentine’s Day? Its very essence can be summed up in three totally dreamy, romantic, dare I say quixotic words: Worst. Puns. Ever. Seriously. If it’s not those little pesky and all perky … Continue reading