Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Parallel Parenting Part Pooh. Oops, I Mean, Part Two: Crossing the Line
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, My Blog Friends Got to See: This Post.
- Is She Hot?
Tag Archives: commitment
Do you know the core theoretical underpinning of Valentine’s Day? Its very essence can be summed up in three totally dreamy, romantic, dare I say quixotic words: Worst. Puns. Ever. Seriously. If it’s not those little pesky and all perky … Continue reading