Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- Weathering the Perfect (Shit) Storm
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- The Brick, Part 2
- On Broken Penises...and Broken Promises: A Treatise
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman (with a Big-Time Confession to Make...)
- Kids Say -- and, It Turns Out, BELIEVE -- the Damnedest Things (and yes, that's how you spell 'damnedest.' Trust me. I looked it up. I see that questioning look. Stop it.)
- Are You There, Justice? It's Me, Mikalee.
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part 1
- A Blog for a Blog?
Tag Archives: commitment
Do you know the core theoretical underpinning of Valentine’s Day? Its very essence can be summed up in three totally dreamy, romantic, dare I say quixotic words: Worst. Puns. Ever. Seriously. If it’s not those little pesky and all perky … Continue reading