Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- You Never Know When the Day Before is the Day Before
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- Taking the Bull(shit) by the Horns
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- On Broken Penises...and Broken Promises: A Treatise
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman (with a Big-Time Confession to Make...)
- Most Likely to Succeed ... at Divorce?!?!
- Six Degrees of Mikalee Byerman
- The Brick(ginning)
Tag Archives: commitment
Do you know the core theoretical underpinning of Valentine’s Day? Its very essence can be summed up in three totally dreamy, romantic, dare I say quixotic words: Worst. Puns. Ever. Seriously. If it’s not those little pesky and all perky … Continue reading