Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- You Never Know When the Day Before is the Day Before
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Taking the Bull(shit) by the Horns
- Most Likely to Succeed ... at Divorce?!?!
- How I Became a Scrabble Whore
- On Broken Penises...and Broken Promises: A Treatise
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman (with a Big-Time Confession to Make...)
- Six Degrees of Mikalee Byerman
Tag Archives: break-up
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading