Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- Top 5 Bizarre Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for the Cynical, Bitter and Jaded (Plus a Perky Giveaway!)
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman (with a Big-Time Confession to Make...)
- You Have an (Arti)Choke-Hold on My Heart, Valentine
- Hey Divorce, I Found Your Groove. But I'm Not Giving it Back...
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
- On Broken Penises...and Broken Promises: A Treatise
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
Tag Archives: betrayal
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading