Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- Six Degrees of Mikalee Byerman
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- Top 5 Bizarre Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for the Cynical, Bitter and Jaded (Plus a Perky Giveaway!)
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Parallel Parenting Part Pooh. Oops, I Mean, Part Two: Crossing the Line
Author Archives: Mikalee Byerman
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading