Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- It’s Love-Hate Monday. And You Might Just Love to Hate This Post...
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- Our Visit with the (Hooker) Ghost of Christmas Past...
- Dear Universe: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Goodbye, Boyfriend Brett...
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman (with a Big-Time Confession to Make...)
- The Brick(ginning)
- How My Marriage Ended with a Brick: Peep Edition
Author Archives: Mikalee Byerman
Those of us who are divorced and sharing custody know that the holidays are a time of feast or famine when it comes to celebration. Some years — the feast years — are full of belly laughter and Santa hat … Continue reading