Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- Our Visit with the (Hooker) Ghost of Christmas Past...
- Top 5 Bizarre Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for the Cynical, Bitter and Jaded (Plus a Perky Giveaway!)
- Parallel Parenting Part Pooh. Oops, I Mean, Part Two: Crossing the Line
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- Things That Make You Go...Huh? Wha? Seriously? (Christmas edition)
- A Blog for a Blog?
- You Never Know When the Day Before is the Day Before
- Oh I’m Sorry … Am I Blogging Too Loudly?
- Dear Universe (The Addendum): Oops. My Bad...
Author Archives: Mikalee Byerman
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading