Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, My Blog Friends Got to See: This Post.
- You Never Know When the Day Before is the Day Before
- Making a List. Checking it Twice. Gonna Find Out Whom I'd Like to Poison with Cyanide-Laced Egg Nog...
- Taking the Bull(shit) by the Horns
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
- Top 5 Bizarre Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for the Cynical, Bitter and Jaded (Plus a Perky Giveaway!)
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part Dos
- On Broken Penises...and Broken Promises: A Treatise
Author Archives: Mikalee Byerman
One year ago tonight was the last time. I don’t remember, but I’m sure I went to bed feeling happy, complete, in love, full of hope. I’m confident that he wrapped his arms wrap around me, and I breathed in, … Continue reading