Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- Happy Thanks(not)giving: Embracing an Attitude of Ingratitude...
- Jesus is My Trash Man: A Christmas Story (Sans Secret Ovaltine Message...)
- Most Likely to Succeed ... at Divorce?!?!
- The one where Jennifer Aniston presses her supple lips to my soft, tender cheek…
Tag Archives: The brick
This post is going to be a crazy hot mess of gooey randomness, because as usual, there’s lots going on. Mostly, I’m covered head-to-toe in baby drool, and I can’t get “My binky is hiding from Mommy…” out of my … Continue reading