Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part 1
- Kids Say -- and, It Turns Out, BELIEVE -- the Damnedest Things (and yes, that's how you spell 'damnedest.' Trust me. I looked it up. I see that questioning look. Stop it.)
- Our Visit with the (Hooker) Ghost of Christmas Past...
- Six Degrees of Mikalee Byerman
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part Dos
- My Big Fat Poop Wedding
Tag Archives: reinvention
What are you looking at? Yeah, that’s right. You. Right there. I see you, with that perplexed look on your face. That furled brow. That “who-the-Methuselah is this baby, and why am I getting an email from this person I … Continue reading →