Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- The Brick, Part 2
- It’s Love-Hate Monday. And You Might Just Love to Hate This Post...
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- The Brick(ginning)
- The one where Jennifer Aniston presses her supple lips to my soft, tender cheek…
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
Tag Archives: reinvention
What are you looking at? Yeah, that’s right. You. Right there. I see you, with that perplexed look on your face. That furled brow. That “who-the-Methuselah is this baby, and why am I getting an email from this person I … Continue reading →