Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- Most Likely to Succeed ... at Divorce?!?!
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part Dos
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- The Brick(ginning)
- Is She Hot?
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Taking the Bull(shit) by the Horns
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- Oh I’m Sorry … Am I Blogging Too Loudly?
- A Blog for a Blog?
Tag Archives: reinvention
What are you looking at? Yeah, that’s right. You. Right there. I see you, with that perplexed look on your face. That furled brow. That “who-the-Methuselah is this baby, and why am I getting an email from this person I … Continue reading →