Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- How My Marriage Ended with a Brick: Peep Edition
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- The Curious Case of Boyfriend Brett and the Missing Mojo
- Our Visit with the (Hooker) Ghost of Christmas Past...
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- On Broken Penises...and Broken Promises: A Treatise
- Goodbye, Boyfriend Brett...
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- It’s Love-Hate Monday. And You Might Just Love to Hate This Post...
- Jesus is My Trash Man: A Christmas Story (Sans Secret Ovaltine Message...)
Tag Archives: reinvention
What are you looking at? Yeah, that’s right. You. Right there. I see you, with that perplexed look on your face. That furled brow. That “who-the-Methuselah is this baby, and why am I getting an email from this person I … Continue reading →