Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Top 5 Bizarre Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for the Cynical, Bitter and Jaded (Plus a Perky Giveaway!)
- Six Degrees of Mikalee Byerman
- It’s Love-Hate Monday. And You Might Just Love to Hate This Post...
- Pardon me. I think I just posted...
- The one where Jennifer Aniston presses her supple lips to my soft, tender cheek…
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman (with a Big-Time Confession to Make...)
- I am Such a Dick. (…and Other Eloquent Musings from my Award Show Acceptance Speech…)
Tag Archives: reinvention
What are you looking at? Yeah, that’s right. You. Right there. I see you, with that perplexed look on your face. That furled brow. That “who-the-Methuselah is this baby, and why am I getting an email from this person I … Continue reading →