Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Didn't THEY See the Signs?
- Wait -- How Exactly Did I Get Here Again?
- Dear Universe: Can You Hear Me Now?
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- Parallel Parenting Part Pooh. Oops, I Mean, Part Two: Crossing the Line
- Kids Say -- and, It Turns Out, BELIEVE -- the Damnedest Things (and yes, that's how you spell 'damnedest.' Trust me. I looked it up. I see that questioning look. Stop it.)
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- The Curious Case of Boyfriend Brett and the Missing Mojo
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part 1
Tag Archives: reinvention
What are you looking at? Yeah, that’s right. You. Right there. I see you, with that perplexed look on your face. That furled brow. That “who-the-Methuselah is this baby, and why am I getting an email from this person I … Continue reading →