Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part Dos
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
- It’s Love-Hate Monday. And You Might Just Love to Hate This Post...
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- I Know You Are But What Am I? (Actually, That's a Load of Crap, So Tell Me What/How/Who You Are...Please?)
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part 1
- A Blog for a Blog?
Tag Archives: musings
This post is going to be a crazy hot mess of gooey randomness, because as usual, there’s lots going on. Mostly, I’m covered head-to-toe in baby drool, and I can’t get “My binky is hiding from Mommy…” out of my … Continue reading