Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- It’s Love-Hate Monday. And You Might Just Love to Hate This Post...
- Shit My Car Stereo Says
- Dear Universe: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Silence is Golden. (If by "Golden," you mean, "Crap.")
- A feast or famine Christmas? Please pass the water and a chunk of stale bread
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
Tag Archives: Mikalee Byerman
Those of us who are divorced and sharing custody know that the holidays are a time of feast or famine when it comes to celebration. Some years — the feast years — are full of belly laughter and Santa hat … Continue reading