Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- Taking the Bull(shit) by the Horns
- The Brick, Part 2
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- The Brick(ginning)
- Parallel Parenting Part Pooh. Oops, I Mean, Part Two: Crossing the Line
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- A Blog for a Blog?
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part Dos
Tag Archives: marriage
You’ve all seen ‘em before: The “What’s Your (fill-in-the-blank) Name” games that make their rounds on Facebook and throughout the vast social media-sphere (media-verse? media-laxy?). And really, they’re annoying. If by “annoying” I mean “addictive.” For example, one of my … Continue reading