Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- Pardon me. I think I just posted...
- I Know You Are But What Am I? (Actually, That's a Load of Crap, So Tell Me What/How/Who You Are...Please?)
- Top 5 Bizarre Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for the Cynical, Bitter and Jaded (Plus a Perky Giveaway!)
- Making a List. Checking it Twice. Gonna Find Out Whom I'd Like to Poison with Cyanide-Laced Egg Nog...
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
- An Ode to Three Douche Canoes
- Things That Make You Go...Huh? Wha? Seriously? (Christmas edition)
Tag Archives: marriage
You’ve all seen ‘em before: The “What’s Your (fill-in-the-blank) Name” games that make their rounds on Facebook and throughout the vast social media-sphere (media-verse? media-laxy?). And really, they’re annoying. If by “annoying” I mean “addictive.” For example, one of my … Continue reading