Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- The Brick, Part 2
- Taking the Bull(shit) by the Horns
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- The Brick(ginning)
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
- Didn't THEY See the Signs?
- Parallel Parenting Part Pooh. Oops, I Mean, Part Two: Crossing the Line
- It's a bird. It's a plane. It's ... Super Divorcée!
- Dear Universe: Can You Hear Me Now?
Tag Archives: marriage
You’ve all seen ‘em before: The “What’s Your (fill-in-the-blank) Name” games that make their rounds on Facebook and throughout the vast social media-sphere (media-verse? media-laxy?). And really, they’re annoying. If by “annoying” I mean “addictive.” For example, one of my … Continue reading