Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Parallel Parenting Part Pooh. Oops, I Mean, Part Two: Crossing the Line
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part 1
- Wait -- How Exactly Did I Get Here Again?
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- Dear Universe: Can You Hear Me Now?
Tag Archives: marriage
You’ve all seen ‘em before: The “What’s Your (fill-in-the-blank) Name” games that make their rounds on Facebook and throughout the vast social media-sphere (media-verse? media-laxy?). And really, they’re annoying. If by “annoying” I mean “addictive.” For example, one of my … Continue reading