Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- How My Marriage Ended with a Brick: Peep Edition
- The Curious Case of Boyfriend Brett and the Missing Mojo
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Our Visit with the (Hooker) Ghost of Christmas Past...
- Goodbye, Boyfriend Brett...
- On Broken Penises...and Broken Promises: A Treatise
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- Jesus is My Trash Man: A Christmas Story (Sans Secret Ovaltine Message...)
Tag Archives: humor
Those of us who are divorced and sharing custody know that the holidays are a time of feast or famine when it comes to celebration. Some years — the feast years — are full of belly laughter and Santa hat … Continue reading