Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Goodbye, Boyfriend Brett...
- Six Degrees of Mikalee Byerman
- Silence is Golden. (If by "Golden," you mean, "Crap.")
- The Brick(ginning)
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- Didn't You See the Signs?
- I Know You Are But What Am I? (Actually, That's a Load of Crap, So Tell Me What/How/Who You Are...Please?)
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- Wait -- How Exactly Did I Get Here Again?
Tag Archives: humor
Those of us who are divorced and sharing custody know that the holidays are a time of feast or famine when it comes to celebration. Some years — the feast years — are full of belly laughter and Santa hat … Continue reading