Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- Wait -- How Exactly Did I Get Here Again?
- Didn't THEY See the Signs?
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- Didn't You See the Signs?
- Dear Universe: Can You Hear Me Now?
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- Kids Say -- and, It Turns Out, BELIEVE -- the Damnedest Things (and yes, that's how you spell 'damnedest.' Trust me. I looked it up. I see that questioning look. Stop it.)
Tag Archives: divorce
Those of us who are divorced and sharing custody know that the holidays are a time of feast or famine when it comes to celebration. Some years — the feast years — are full of belly laughter and Santa hat … Continue reading