Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- Goodbye, Boyfriend Brett...
- The Wiggles and the Wails
- You Just Can't Make This Shit Up, Part Dos
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- I Know You Are But What Am I? (Actually, That's a Load of Crap, So Tell Me What/How/Who You Are...Please?)
- Jesus is My Trash Man: A Christmas Story (Sans Secret Ovaltine Message...)
- Most Likely to Succeed ... at Divorce?!?!
- Parallel Parenting Part 1: Button, Button...Who's Got the Button (Eyes)?
Tag Archives: divorce
Those of us who are divorced and sharing custody know that the holidays are a time of feast or famine when it comes to celebration. Some years — the feast years — are full of belly laughter and Santa hat … Continue reading