Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- The Brick, Part 2
- Taking the Bull(shit) by the Horns
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Dear Universe: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Pardon me. I think I just posted...
- Six Degrees of Mikalee Byerman
- Most Likely to Succeed ... at Divorce?!?!
- Parallel Parenting Part Pooh. Oops, I Mean, Part Two: Crossing the Line
Tag Archives: commitment
Do you know the core theoretical underpinning of Valentine’s Day? Its very essence can be summed up in three totally dreamy, romantic, dare I say quixotic words: Worst. Puns. Ever. Seriously. If it’s not those little pesky and all perky … Continue reading