Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Taking the Bull(shit) by the Horns
- Top 5 Bizarre Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for the Cynical, Bitter and Jaded (Plus a Perky Giveaway!)
- The Brick(ginning)
- It’s Love-Hate Monday. And You Might Just Love to Hate This Post...
- Our Visit with the (Hooker) Ghost of Christmas Past...
- Dear Universe: Can You Hear Me Now?
- You Have an (Arti)Choke-Hold on My Heart, Valentine
- The Brick, Part 2
Tag Archives: commitment
Do you know the core theoretical underpinning of Valentine’s Day? Its very essence can be summed up in three totally dreamy, romantic, dare I say quixotic words: Worst. Puns. Ever. Seriously. If it’s not those little pesky and all perky … Continue reading