Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- Wait -- How Exactly Did I Get Here Again?
- Subscribe, Silly!
- Our Visit with the (Hooker) Ghost of Christmas Past...
- It’s Love-Hate Monday. And You Might Just Love to Hate This Post...
- I Know You Are But What Am I? (Actually, That's a Load of Crap, So Tell Me What/How/Who You Are...Please?)
- On Broken Penises...and Broken Promises: A Treatise
Tag Archives: commitment
Do you know the core theoretical underpinning of Valentine’s Day? Its very essence can be summed up in three totally dreamy, romantic, dare I say quixotic words: Worst. Puns. Ever. Seriously. If it’s not those little pesky and all perky … Continue reading