Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- Is She Hot?
- Parallel Parenting Part Pooh. Oops, I Mean, Part Two: Crossing the Line
- Goodbye, Boyfriend Brett...
- Audacity, thy name is…Carol Anne Riddell and John Partilla
- Who is this Mikalee Byerman chick, anyhow?
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- Didn't You See the Signs?
- The Brick(ginning)
Category Archives: My (forced) reinvention
I’m writing from the other side of the country. And Boyfriend Brett is with me. And that’s significant. Because this is what happens to Boyfriend Brett when he flies. It’s an odd thing, this affliction that plagues poor Brett. When … Continue reading →