Join 75,655,959 other followers. Give or take.
Pin Me! — or, rather, Pin It…
- An Open "Dear John" Letter (on behalf of jilted ex-spouses everywhere...)
- How my marriage ended with a brick (And no, that's not me being cute. Or even symbolic. Literally. With a brick. Seriously...You can't make this sh*t up...)
- What’s Your Divorce Name?
- I Spy with My Little Eye...a Blog Stalker?!?!
- The Brick(ginning)
- Subscribe, Silly!
- Dear Universe: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman (with a Big-Time Confession to Make...)
Category Archives: My custodial nightmare
Those of us who are divorced and sharing custody know that the holidays are a time of feast or famine when it comes to celebration. Some years — the feast years — are full of belly laughter and Santa hat … Continue reading